G or G2 License
Courses And Lessons That Fit Your Needs
- The price listed is for Hamilton and Burlington Test Centre. Other cities will have an additional fee.
- Road test fees are not included in the packages below
G Class Advantages
- 3 convenient locations
- Comfortable, welcoming environment
- Close to many amenities, including restaurants, shopping centres, and schools
- Fitted with LCD projectors for slide-based instruction
- MTO certified
- Friendly, easy-going instructors – never a dull moment!
- Years of driving and instructional experience
G Class Advantages
All in-car lessons are one-on-one, using the latest model, dual-controlled cars. You will learn effective collision avoidance techniques along with skills and habits necessary to become a life-long, safe driver. Now it’s time to put your classroom learning into practice and apply it on the road.
Minimize your chances of accidents by learning the proper driving techniques taught here. With 71% of vehicles in Canada involved in accidents, it’s crucial to recognize that driving is a privilege accompanied by significant responsibilities towards yourself, your passengers, and other road users. Let Gclass drivers guide you in mastering these responsibilities and ensuring road safety for all.
In Class Instruction
- Driving under adverse conditions
- How to avoid head-on collisions
- Defensive Driving
- Emergency maneuvers
- Responsibility of driving
- City, freeway and highway driving
In Car Lessons
- Parking techniques
- Backing techniques
- Freeway driving tactics
- Turning maneuvers
- Courtesy driving
- Emergency braking and swerving
The Driver’s Licence History provides proof of successful completion of and graduation from a BDE course and is widely recognized by the insurance industry as proof of course completion. BDE Graduates with a Driver’s Licence History may be eligible for an insurance discount.
As per MTO regulations, hard copy certificates are no longer issued. Proof of completion can be obtained from a license-issuing office after certification.
Classes are subject to enrolment, we reserve the right to cancel and/or postpone classes to a later date. We also reserve the right to hold classes at alternate locations if enrolment is not sufficient in one location. Refunds are available with a written request within 7 days of enrolment and are subject to a 30% administration cost.