Beginner Driver Education
Courses and lessons that fit your needs
- Car for the road test not included in the Beginner Driver Education Course
- Pickup available of your choice within the Hamilton-Burlington area (maximum 10km distance from classroom location, otherwise additional charges apply)
G Class Advantage
- 3 convenient locations
- Comfortable, welcoming environment
- Close to many amenities, including restaurants, shopping centres, and schools
- Fitted with LCD projectors for slide-based instruction
- MTO certified
- Friendly, easy-going instructors – never a dull moment!
- Years of driving and instructional experience
G Class Advantage
In Class Instruction
- Driving under adverse conditions
- How to avoid a head-on collisions
- Defensive Driving
- Emergency manoeuvres
- Responsibility of driving
- City, freeway and highway driving
In Car Lessons
- Parking techniques
- Backing techniques
- Freeway driving tactics
- Turning manoeuvres
- Courtesy driving
- Emergency braking and swerving
The Driver’s Licence History provides proof of successful completion of and graduation from a BDE course and is widely recognized by the insurance industry as proof of course completion. BDE Graduates with a Driver’s Licence History may be eligible for an insurance discount.
As per MTO regulations, hard copy certificates are no longer issued. Proof of completion can be obtained from a licence issuing office after certification.
Classes are subject to enrolment, we reserve the right to cancel and/or postpone classes to a later date. We also reserve the right to hold classes at alternate locations if enrolment is not sufficient in one location. Refunds available with a written request within 7 days of enrolment and subject to a 30% administration cost.